[linux-dvb] Antwort: Re: New CVS Driver and OSD crashes with vdr -a (was: popen.....)

hmm .. afaik both robert an me are using a alsa pre beta5 cvs version ...
carsten used the release beta5 Version of the alsa tools AND lib AND driver
... maybe thats the whole "magic" ... yesterday was the release of alsa
beta 7 .. maybe we "pre beta 5" users should give this version a try ...

btw in the tools package there is now ac3dec/ac3spdif .... maybe the
behavior of these programs are different ...

Stefan

P.S. I'm using Kernel 2.4.3