[linux-dvb] Re: EIT-Scanner on VDR 0.92

> Hi, today i updated to vdr 0.92 and the dvb driver from klaus page.
>
> I would like to state that for me the EPG Data works - on both the
"normal"
> channels and the ppv channels.
> Just as Klaus reports it ...
>
> Could it be that it has to do with the card revision ? I have two WinTV
DVBs
> Rev. 1.3
> Maybe the 2.1 card gets the epg data a little different ?
> Just an idea.

No, could not related to the Revision because i have also 2 1.3 Cards (with
CI on the second Card).

I have tried to backswitch to bugfixlevel=2, deleting epg.data and restart
vdr. Same Problem. No EPG Info on any "öffentlichrechtliche", missing
Description on Premiereworld. Bugfixlevel 1 works fine for me.

I haven´t time at the moment to debug this....

A.Share