[linux-dvb] Again some questions...

Hi to all,

after viewing at some documents 'bout DVB and VDR, I've still some
questions.

I guess that the IR-connector on my Rev. 1.3 DVB-s (Hauppauge) is
findable somewhere in the pinouts of the CI-Interface, right?

At Stefan Hagendorns Fanpage to DVB & VDR I saw the pictures of
customizing the J2-connector. Ehm, sorry I've no electronic background,
does the audio-signals (left, right & S/PDIF) need a ground signal if
I'm going to assembly a slot with video CVBS_YC_OUT plus audio
Left/Right and S/PDIF as cinch connectors(female)?