[linux-dvb] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Can't tune to IFA-TV

10832 is hiband .. or am I wrong ?? And Klaus can tune ... and it looks
like other can tune too to this channel ....

will try to tune to the other available stations on this sat ...

stefan

"Mel Schaechner" <schaechner@yahoo.de>
Gesendet von: linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org
25.08.2001 11:44