[linux-dvb] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Can't tune to IFA-TV

OK it looks like this is the problem ...

everything above 11700 is hiband .. below is lowband ...

I use only the hi-band from my lnb ... IFA-TV and maybe other programms in
future will use low-band for digital transmissions ... (once I thought
digital tv is only available on hi-band)

I have to get connected to the lowband too ... time to get a multiswitch
or something simmliar ...

Stefan

"Mel Schaechner" <schaechner@yahoo.de>
25.08.2001 12:23