[linux-dvb] Problems with recording and playback !! Need HELP

Hi everybody,

I've a problem with my VDR 0.92 and DVB 0.9. When I programm my timer for a
recording of a film at Premiere, the VDR switches to that channel, starts
recording and immediatly stops recording. Filesize 0 kb !!
Second Problem is that when I playback something and then return to my TV
program, the only enyrypted channel I can view is the one from where I
srarted playback.

I need help !!!!!!!!!! PLEASE.

I do not know what I shall do more.

System:

PIII 500 MHz
256 MB
13 GB Maxtor UDMA2
1 DVB-s (Haupauge) with CI and Irdeto CAM (abo)

mailto:tilo@diredare.de