[linux-dvb] vdr-0.92 broke playback of MPLEX generated MPEG files

With vdr-0.92 and dvb from 08/17 (both the recent archives from Klaus'
homepage) I can not longer play back MPEG2 files, which are converted with
mplex. I use the following command to convert the vdr generated files:

  mplex --video-delay 600 --type MPEG2 --of bla.mpeg bla.vdr

and

  genindex

to generate a new index file.

When playing this file only sound can be heard and the screen stays black.
This worked with versions of vdr <= 0.90. Never used 0.91.

Can anyone confirm this behaviour?

ciao
  Richard