[linux-dvb] Impove Speed at entering RECORDIGNGS-MENU

Hi to all

this is realy not a usual problem - if i think about it - itīs not a problem - but i donīt like it :-)

I have 4 100GB Harddrives in my "Living-Room"-VDR - aditional i have a link to /video0 from a external VDR.

My problem it takes much time from press ENTER at Main Menu to the RECORDINGS-MENU.

I think the problem is that VDR scann the whole /video0 and all links to /video1...3 every time you enter to the Recordings-Menu.

My question: Is there any solution for this problem ?

I know - this isnīt very important - but the whole VDR is realy fast !!! - and if i enter to the recordings-Menu it takes 2-5 Seconds...

CU

Axel