[linux-dvb] Internet Access... (fwd)

Hi all !

Maybe this thing I'm asking is a bit off-topic, so i apologise. ;)

I'm trying to get ``Internet-over-the-Sky'' using satellite dish
(diameter is as recommended, 120cm) and TechniSat SkyStar 1 DVB PCI card.
I tried with two motherboards, ASUS-CUSI and LuckyStar. Of course,
there is also ready account at EuropeOnLine. I'm using Linux 2.2.19,
siemens_0.8.2 drivers and dvbd3 from www.linuxtv.org.

I've successfully compiled kernel modules, ``make insmod'' works
perfectly and DVB card is found and (probably) successfully initialized.
Also, dvbd3 compiles OK, but I noticed that it gives ``sync=127'' only
for transponder 103 and appropriate frequency/polarisation. So, dvbd3
gives ``sync=127'' for TR 103. Reverse Path Filtering for interface dvb0
is disabled before starting dvbd3. By that point, everything seems OK.
But, when I try to use appropriate proxy server for TR 103, using
properly configured squid-2.4-STABLE1, squid says ``TCP connection to
<proxy IP> failed.'' and ``Net-over-the-Sky'' simply doesn't work.
If you need any configuration files, messages or so, I'll send them.

What's the matter ? Can anybodu help me ? I've tried it so many times,
digged over the whole archive of linux-dvb mailing list, and nothing
could help me...

Please, _help_me_ !!  ;))

--

| Pozdrav / Best Wishes,     dsimic@urc.bl.ac.yu  | LL   The Choice of       |