[linux-dvb] Integration of Powersave in VDR

Hello!

This afternoon i had a discussion with Klaus about implementation of powersave in vdr.
My idee is:

1) Powersave starts the computer about 5 minutes before the recording starts
2) after the record, vdr calculates the time to the next timer start. If this time is smaller than a value xx (like 15 minutes), vdr doesn't shutdown the system
3) if the time difference is long enough, vdr will program the next startup event to powersave and shutdown the computer

This cycle can break with a special menu option.

I hope you understand my bad english. So Klaus, please tell us your opinion.

Peter