[linux-dvb] Re: Internet Access... (fwd)

Dragan Simic wrote:

> But, when I try to use appropriate proxy server for TR 103, using
> properly configured squid-2.4-STABLE1, squid says ``TCP connection to
> <proxy IP> failed.'' and ``Net-over-the-Sky'' simply doesn't work.
> If you need any configuration files, messages or so, I'll send them.

Over the past few days, I have been testing connections to Europe
Online. The traceroute to the proxies times out and the proxies are
cannot be pinged. Just today, everything was fine up to about 1000 Hrs
CET and then the service started to degrade. It works best between 0200
Hrs and 0900 Hrs CET.

EuropeOnline is more a high speed satellite download service than a true
satellite ISP.

Regards...jmcc