[linux-dvb] Re: EPG-TIMER-Programming via TVTV.de ?

Yep, I wrote a script exactly for that purpose using Perl a while ago...If
you'd like, I could mail it to you. But why not using my preprocessed
EPG-list on http://hesdvb.sourceforge.net/programdb/xx.xx.xxxx ? That's the
way DTV prefers, because you have to connect to rtv.de or tvtv.de several
times to get the complete information for one day.

Regards,

Rolf