Von: Massimiliano Perantoni [mailto:perantoni@wnet.it]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 28. August 2001 13:13
An: LinuxDVB
Betreff: [linux-dvb] Finally found all the infos!

Hi!
Some time ago I have sent here a problem report with an Hauppauge WinTV
DVB-s card, but just didn't even guess which version I had. Some people
have answerred me, but now I really need quicly some hints on HardWare I
must buy to work well with this card. Known that I have a Revision 1.3
board, which Hardware is the best to make it work? I have to upgrade a
Thunderbird 700 and its MotherBoard, which processor and MoBo is the
best for DVB-s? Think two ways, I can create a separate box or just
stick it in my PC..
Ciao Massimiliano.