[linux-dvb] Hardware needed (Was: Finally found al l the infos!)

Well, it seems that you gave me a lot of infos, but I still didn't
understand what to buy in a shop to let my card work correctly...
I ask you, for me, but I think not only, to send me the output of
commands thet give info about the hardware configurations that are known
to work by experience:
I know that people said that hardware configuration, but matters like
using a 486 or an old Pentium, is not an issue but, belive me, IT IS.
I would like to help the community providing with your data the way to
have a VDR box correctly working without having any kind of
compatibility issues as I did. Please send me the output of the
following commands
/sbin/lspci
cat /proc/cpuinfo
on the list for anyone that wants to read that or, if you prefer,
privately to me. I will later provide a website where to get infos.
Possibly I'd need even brands and models of the boards you use (Siemens,
Hauppauge) and of motherboards and other Hardware around that.
Thanks for the help,
Massimiliano Perantoni