[linux-dvb] Antwort: Was: Hifi-Case: Cooler-Master

Sascha Brockmann will talk to the cooler master ppl and try to get a quote
for a case in the "atc 500" design (the one shown @ comdex) but in full
ATX or minmal in microATX design ... I will talk to him and about his
results tomorrow evening ...

Stefan

"Jens Hauser" <hauser@jam-gmbh.de>
Gesendet von: linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org