[linux-dvb] Re: Software decoding of DVB streams

Bradley,

I didn't use ntuxzap, rather a utility cobbled together from test_front. It
filters an audio and video stream and writes it to a file. I had to prepend
a PAT and PMT to get the ts files to play with vlc and xine's new ts code.

The ps files produced by the mpegtools/mplex utility played with vlc and
xine.

A while ago, I hacked vlc to input directly from the Nova card. This also
worked.

Steve