[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-C Channel not Synced

so, what?
no one will give a statement, all self-made-mega-guys think, your knowlegde is too small to speak with your incredible person....
my problem is the same, I quitted. I cant get any picture, all cannels can't be synced. I probed it a half year, I posted in the forum - no useful hint. the linux-driver can't get a useful access to the digital world of tv. all programmers seems to work with the card for farmers, the little part of city-people with dvb-c cards is not involved. my hint: see you in billys operating systems. don't worry, your 700,-DM card is money for nothing.
my hint: give up.
holger