[linux-dvb] Re: Integration of Powersave in VDR

Hello!

Klaus, how can you difference if it is a normal timer while the vdr is
running or a powersave startet timer after the timer vdr calls die shutdown
commando?
I think you should call the shutdown command with an additional parameter
after starting vdr. If the return value is 0 vdr runs like the version now,
if it is 1 vdr shutdown the computer after the timer!

Peter