[linux-dvb] AW: Re: NVOD Channels - Endtime and Grouping

Hi Klaus,

this grouping of NVOD channels is already done by DVB-SI data. The
VdrProgramInfo data structure you get from libdtv contains a field called
'ReferenceServiceID' which specifies the group (ServiceID of container
channel) this channel belongs to...

Regards,

Rolf