[linux-dvb] some points on VDR

high Klaus
high all

I am still using vdr 0.91 (with the LCD patch), so maybe some (or all) of
the following is alredy solved (I would appreciate a siple reply like "use
0.9x, there it is solved" in that case):

- if I am currently recording and try to switch a channel via the channels
  menu, I get a message like "channel locked, recording" (that is nice)
  but if I try to switch a channel with the Up/Down keys (and that is the
  most used way), no message is displayed.
  That is a bit irritating (especially for the family). they think, the
  vdr box hangs again and turn it off. :(

  I didnt try the functionality to switch from the EPG to some channel
  while recording, so maybe the problem exists there too.

- on the `audio out of sync on replaying DVDs' problem:
  I noticed that the sound gets out of sync at the beginning of each
  chapter (the video is just one or two seconds too late)

- I set the `scrolling feature' in the Setup menu (dont remember its name
  now) so it wouldnt scroll the whole page up and down if the bottom or
  the top of the page is reached.
  But in the EPG menu it seems to have no effect: the whole page is
  scrolled up or down if I reach the bottom or the top of the page

- after cutting a recording (with %) the summary of the original isnt
  copied to the copy.

- this one is maybe alredy on your todo-list:
  there is no way to change the lifetime and the priority of a recording
  after it is recorded.

c ya
        Sergei

         eMail:       Sergei.Haller@math.uni-giessen.de