[linux-dvb] Re: Was: Hifi-Case: Cooler-Master

Once more I got an answer from Cooler Master: This time a posotive result!
Cooler Master says that they will start producing the HiFi case at the end of
this year!
Attached the german message...

Regards,
Jens

##### CUT #####
Ende des Jahres wird das Hifi Case produziert.

MfG

Chun HU
Cooler Master Technology Handelsges.m.b.H
##### CUT #####
On Tue, 28 Aug 2001 18:32:40 +0200, Jens Hauser wrote:

>I wrote to Cooler-Master/ Germany: Please find attached the message in German
>they wrote me. Translated to English it means that they are not willing to
>produce the prototype in series due to mainboard format problems. Sadly they
>don't describe what kind of problems they have ...
>
>Regards and sorry for once more posting quite OT theme ...
>Jens Hauser
>
>##### CUT #####
>Das Audio Aluminiumgehäuse ist aus Haus Cooler Master, aber das ist nur ein
>Musterstück. Wegen Mainboardformat nimmt Cooler Master das Audiogehäuse
>nicht in Serieprodukt auf.
>Mit freundlichen Grüßen
>
>Chun HU
>Cooler Master Technology Handelsges.m.b.H
>Schleemer Weg 34-38
>D-22117 Hamburg
>Tel.: +49 40 736 177 28
>Fax:  +49 40 736 177 26
>##### CUT #####

j.a.m. GmbH
Computer, Systemberatung, Webhosting, Softwareentwicklung
Eschersheimer Landstraße 471
60431 Frankfurt am Main
fon (069) 46 09 88 - 13
fax (069) 46 09 88 - 78