[linux-dvb] AW: Re: Was: Hifi-Case: Cooler-Master

Hello Jens,

>Once more I got an answer from Cooler Master: This time a posotive result!
>Cooler Master says that they will start producing the HiFi case at the end
of
>this year!
>Attached the german message...
considering the discussion in http://www.avsforum.com about this case, could
you get back to Coolermaster and ask what formfactor
(AT/ATX/MATX/FlexATX/NLX) they plan to use? If it is not ATX you should try
to point them into that direction, as it will be way easier to get the
components for it. Also FlexATX&NLX hardly feature enough PCI-Slots (~1-2)to
handle many cards, as mostly on-board components are used.

>Regards,
>Jens

Keep pushing them ;-)

Greetz,