[linux-dvb] DVB-Driver hangups

Hello Klaus,

you wrote to me that there is a big in the DVB-driver, whitch cause coded
channels, e.g. Premiere, not to decrypt any more after playback. Is there a
way to restart the DVB-driver without restarting the whole PC ??
btw. E few days ago I wrote about problems with timer-records. (Recording
starts and stops within ONE second; Filesize 0 kb). I think this was a
problem with my own compiled kernel an the powermanagement in that kernrl.
Recompiled without powermanagement and it works.

CU,

Tilo