[linux-dvb] Re: audio out of sync after "pause"

Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de(Klaus Schmidinger)  29.08.01 19:30

Once upon a time Klaus Schmidinger shaped the electrons to say...

>Rainer Zocholl wrote:
>>
>> record with VDR 0.93 (WDR e.g.)
>>
>> replay
>> pause ("DOWN")
>> resume ("U")
>> audio is out of sync and stays so (Sorry didn't note what's ahaed)
>>
>> Workarround:
>>
>> replay
>> pause ("DOWN")
>> rewind ("LEFT") for a second
>> resume ("UP")
>> audio is synched (and stays)
>>
>> primary: DVB 2.1

>Same here with a recording from Sat.1.
>Looks like sometimes after a Pause/Resume video and audio catch up
>(video runs faster for a short time) and get in sync, sometimes they
>don't. Once they are out of sync, another Pause/Resume may get them
>back into sync again.

Tempered a little around:

pause,
forward (slow mo)
resume

works without audio offset (tried N3)

pause
resume
pause
resume
did not help (we have tried a time ago, and i said that "stopping"
works, but the result seems to be random. Stable sync
i got have all other.

Rainer---<=====>                         Vertraulich
             //
           //