[linux-dvb] "VCR's are prehistoric"- Now who said this one? ;-)

Hello everyone,

yesterday I had the pleasure to pay my dentist a visit. So, as most people
do, I had to wait somewhat and started skimming through the various
magazines lying around. Finally took "Focus 34/2001", featuring an
IFA-special showing the latest and biggest hits of consumer electronics.
Next to the DVD players, they talked about HD-recorders and similar stuff.
Turning the page, I found two pictures not fitting into the shiny IFA-world
at all. The one guy apparently did quite some stuff for DiVX and therefore
they took a picture of him. Now the other picture, although somehow blurry,
seemed to be somehow familiar. Not due to the guy shown, but because of the
setup visible behind him. Where have I seen this one before? Hmm, right: at
the VDR homepage. Reading the text below made it clear, especially who the
guy in front of the setup was and still is ;-)

Well then Klaus: "WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF PRINT-MEDIA AND PUBLIC ATTENTION!"
;-)

Were there any more reporters than those of "Focus", or did someone give
them an "insider tip"?

Greetz,
Andreas