[linux-dvb] search valid dvbd.conf for opensky (W3 at ’so-8859-1?Q?7°?žast)

Hello,

Can someone send me a valid dvbd.conf for internet by satellite with
opensky ?
I have tried the latest version, dvbd3, with a detailed README and
dvbd.conf
example. What does mean AFC ?

I have a local network with a dvb card and an eth0 connected to my
router for ppp, so I put "eth0" as the interface, I have setup rp_filter
and that
should work.

But I can't have Sync=127, I have only 2 times 64 and 0 ... 0 ... 0
Does this configuration work for opensky ?

Thanks for all replies.

PG.