[linux-dvb] Re: timeshift and more

> biggest

> perform

> record

> record

> If the 'Ca' parameter of the channel to be recorded is set to '0', VDR

> will select

> a free card that is NOT the primary card to record. If all non-primary

> cards are

> currently recording, or if the Ca parameter is set to the number of the

> primary

> card, it will use the primary card.

Thanx very much! That's the answer I was looking for. But .... unfortunately
that doesn't work. Recording via timer setup use the second, manually
started recording use the first card. I only use free-to-air access, no CI-modul or
something like that. So the Ca parameter for all channels is unchanged as
from the download section.

Could that probably be caused by my configuration: The first card is a full
featured DVBs, second WinTV Nova shall only do recording?

Arno

http://www.gmx.net