[linux-dvb] Serious Playback probs

Hi @all

sorry for writing again and again, but I have serious problems with the
playback funktion of VDR.
Every time I playback a movie with I have recorded, the VDR hangs
completely. Not the system but at least the VDR.
While editing marks, forward and rewind the system stops suddenly and is not
responding any more. Even killing the vdr and restart does not solve the
problem. There an NO messages is var/log/messages or /var/log/vdr.
Only restarting the whole PC can solve the prob.

Any hints ??

Tilo