[linux-dvb] Re: Compiling Tuxzap, Warning while cross compiling.

Hi!

On Sat, 1 Sep 2001, harald wrote:
> i am using Mandrake 8.0 with Kernel 2.4.3 and
> Siemens_dvb_0.9.20010816.tar.gz.
> I have problems compiling the files in apps directory. When i'm running
> autogen.sh from the apps/tuxzap directory, the following message appears:
> [...]

The warnings are unimportant. The other messages describe seriuos errors.

> What's wrong? What can i do?

With former dvb package versions exactly this problem could be solved by
removing the file acinclude.m4 before running autogen.sh. But later
versions don't have acinclude.m4 in their tarball any more.

Are you sure you are confronted with version 0.9-20010816, and not
0.9-20010618? ;-) As 0.9-20010618 (from the public download directory, not
CVS) still contained acinclude.m4.

Anyway, if you remove acinclude.m4 you should also delete all files
created by the previous autogen.sh run. Or better, unpack the tarball
into an emptied directory again.

Bye,
     Rolf