[linux-dvb] Re: OSD too dark, only green

Rainer Zocholl wrote:
> >the runvdr script. This will reload the driver automatically
> >as soon as things start getting sluggish.
>
> Already use it.
> What is a "low/sufficient" watchdog timer value?

I tried 3 seconds initially, but the reloads were a bit too frequent
for my taste. Now I am using 7 seconds which seems to reload the
driver maybe 3 times a day.

> (But: The right way would to let it run to find
> the error eventually and not to over paint ist.)

I agree.
If you find and fix this driver problem, many people
(myself included) will be grateful.

Carsten.