[linux-dvb] Channel not sync'ed problem with second card

Hello!

First of all I want to thank you for your excellent work. VDR and the
dvb-driver are very good.

I'm using VDR 0.93 with the latest driver of Klaus (22/08/2001).
With only one card I've got no problems using my VDR. Now I've bought a
second card. This card is separetely connected to the switch of my dish.
Therefore this can't be the problem.
Everytime I start the VDR I've got the same problem. The output of
/var/log/messages says that channel xx on card 2 ist not sync'ed.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thx

	Marc