[linux-dvb] Re: Can't play old recordings

Hi Klaus,

On Sat, 1 Sep 2001, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> I believe somebody here on the list wrote about a program he has
> that generates the index from an existing recording.

I will ask, thanks for your help.

> How did the files get damaged in the first place?

I have no idea. I copied the files via FTP to a windowscomputer and
yesterday i copied the files back to my new vdr-computer :-).

And I cannot replay the files but only the index.vdr is defect, so it
cannot be a problem with the transfer via FTP.

But the new files which i recorded with 0.93 i can replay without
problems. A possibility is that vdr has changed the format of
index.vdr(maybe a problem with the driver) or something go wrong in the
past.

Gruss
Matthias