[linux-dvb] yc_out - black + white after 5 min

Hi,

ok: I bought a 10-pin female connector, 10-wire-flat-cable and a
yc-female-connector. After putting these things together with "J2" on the
DVB-s (and vidmode=2) I got a satisfying picture...-BUT after 5 minutes or
so the colours vanished away!
I thought that I've done something wrong with the hot iron (?) (Loetkolben)-
so I cut the Chroma (wire to pin 7) off and did it again. Same result. 5
minutes ok, then black & white.

Is it just me, is this a known issue or does someone has this damn thing
with yc-out on J2 running?????

Please help.

Thanks.
Uwe