[linux-dvb] Re: Premiere World decoding

> Is it possible to use an original pw Nokia DBOX 2 to feed the linux vdr
with
> already decoded output instead of using irdeto allcam ?

No, there is no software to do that (and I doubt that there will ever be
such a thing).

I haven't followed the development lately, but if you have a dbox 1, you can
use DVB2000 on the dbox and send the decrypted MPEG stream to a PC via the
SCSI interface (there is software available to save the stream to your hard
disk under Windows; I don't know any working software running on Linux). If
you have a dbox 2, there is a Linux port available which should be able to
do something useful with the MPEG stream as well. But this is too much
off-topic on this list ;-)

Regards,
hh