[linux-dvb] Re: ts2aud_es (was ANNOUNCE: dvbstream 0.1)

"Marcus O.C. Metzler" wrote:

> Dave Chapman writes:
>  > [Marcus - any chance of adding a "ts2aud_es apid" utility to mpegtools?]
>  >

> I see what I can do. Shouldn't be to hard if you start with
> ts_es_demux and get it to put audio to stdout and video to /dev/null.

That would be very useful.  From what I can tell (I may be wrong), if
there is no video stream in the input, then it is not possible to
perform a "ts2aud_es" with any combination of your current set of
mpegtools.  A specific ts2aud_es tool that only looks for a single
specified PID would fix this gap.

Thanks a lot,

Dave.