[linux-dvb] Re: Compiling Tuxzap, Warning while cross compiling.

Hello Reinhard,

Am Montag,  3. September 2001 16:48 schrieb Reinhard Katzmann:
> Hi Harald,
>

> No the reason is (probably) different, but I had problems with libtool
> 1.3.x, so I installed the latest from Mandrake Cooker. lirc is as I wrote
> on my homepage necessary for rtuxzap, else you can ignore the message
> (remove it or --nodeps). For the ncurses client ntuxzap you need ncurses
> devel package and else you need of course XFree86-devel. I don't think you
> need rpm-devel but maybe the spec-helper package.

I've got any further with the gtk-devel packet. But now, other errors
appears...!!!

This is a part of the configure script...

checking for lirc_init in -llirc_client... no
ATTENTION: you need lirc for rtuxzap
checking for cdk/cdk.h... no
checking for /usr/local/include/cdk/cdk.h... no
ATTENTION: you need cdk for ntuxzap
checking for ../../libdvb/libd.....

This is the new errormessage after ./configure and make.

 -I../../../driver                -I../include
-I../../../ost/include    -g -O2 -c ntuxzap.cc
In file included from ntuxzap.cc:23:
ntuxzap.hh:26:21: cdk/cdk.h: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
make[2]: *** [ntuxzap.o] Fehler 1
make[2]: Verlassen des Verzeichnisses Verzeichnis
»/mnt/install/DVB/apps/tuxzap/src«
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Fehler 1
make[1]: Verlassen des Verzeichnisses Verzeichnis
»/mnt/install/DVB/apps/tuxzap«
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Fehler 2
[root@localhost tuxzap]#

There is no cdk Package availiable for Mandrake!
There is no ncurses-devel Package available for Mandrake!
XFree86-devel is installed.

I think i should better use other Systems........
like ...dows.

Bye, Harald.