[linux-dvb] Re: AW: Re: why emergency exit on channel switchingprobl ems ?

> Yes, yes, yes.
> The above code would not go through with me either.
> It is not maintainable (except maybe for a few brilliant guys who write such
> code) and extremly error-prone. And, worst of all, almost impossible to
> debug.

A code, which is only readable and understandable for such brilliant
experts, is nearly the same level of "open source" like striped binary:
-You can reverse engeneer it, if you are clever enough.-
Is it forbidden to help with the driver?

Andreas Steinhauser