[linux-dvb] Re: Compiling Tuxzap, Warning while cross compiling.

Hi Harald!

Seems cdk is another self-build package from me:

rpm -qa | grep -i cdk
cdk-4.9.10_td20010421-1
cdk-static-4.9.10_td20010421-1
cdk-devel-4.9.10_td20010421-1
linux 0:05:01 /home/katzmann> rpm -qi cdk-devel
Name        : cdk-devel                    Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version     : 4.9.10_td20010421                 Vendor: (none)
Release     : 1                             Build Date: Sat Jun  9 11:41:07 2001
Install date: Sun Aug  5 10:26:14 2001      Build Host: linux.suamor.de
Group       : Entwicklung/Libraries         Source RPM: cdk-4.9.10_td20010421-1.src.rpm
Size        : 1374298                          License: BSD
URL         : http://dickey.his.com/cdk/cdk.html
Summary     : Header files and development documentation for CDK library
Description :
Header files and development documentation for CDK library. This
version is maintained by Thomas Dickey and is not the same as that at
http://www.vexus.ca/CDK.html.

There are two versions of cdk out there, my version did not work at
first, but with the current driver version there should be no problems.
I think I downloaded the src.rpm, built them and installed them.
You get three packages after the built and I recommand installing them
all.

--
E-Mail: reinhard@suamor.de
New GnuPG Public Key available on request

-- Type: application/pgp-signature