[linux-dvb] Re: AW: vdr with configure and all patches

> >Also a realy good Idea would be a WEBSITE with all Patches and Links to
the sites !

> >Some Time ago - i thought about to make this - but i have not time...
> that would be a really good idea - with a database background to avoid the
> necessity for manual care... ;-)

I haven't had time to fill the links section on my site
http://www.linuxdvb.tv. I hope that will change over the weekend ;-) I don't
think we currently need an automated database (I suppose freshmeat.net's
code would be available to do that) but it would help if software authors
would drop me a line if they release some code.

Regards,
hh