[linux-dvb] Re: Wakeup Problem (was: Re: Video Disk Recorder version0.94

On 5 Sep 2001, Rainer Zocholl wrote:

> The BIOS (AMI MS-6351 V1.4 of MSI MS-6215 LAN-PC)
> knows a Alarm Clock wait up.
> This works flawlessly, when set im BIOS.

I have exactly the same box (but dont know which bios version I have)
and I managed to set up the wake up time by writing into /dev/nvram

I made a project page on SourceForge
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/nvram-wakeup/)
But I have to write some documentation before I can put the program on the
web (as writing into nvram is dangerous).

the problem is I have to go on a business trip (?Dienstreise) this Sunday
and have to prepare myself alot.

But Ill do my best to "release" the prog till sunday.

c ya
        Sergei

         eMail:       Sergei.Haller@math.uni-giessen.de