[linux-dvb] Internet over SAT with BUDGET ?

Hello all

I have a Technotrend Budget (NOVA) CARD and want to use it to got into INternet-over-Satellite with my LINUX-BOX.

I have 3 Questions:

1. Does the Driver 0.8x work with this kind of card ?
2. At this Machine i run also DVB-S CARD for VDR - is it possible setup the system to use the DVB-S for VDR and the BUDGET for INTERNET ?
3. Iīm now playing since 1 Year with the driver - but i donīt know how to setup the INTERNET-OVER-SAT thing.... - is there a HOW to DO or a FAQ for this ?

Greetings.....

Axel Gruber