[linux-dvb] Re: dvb mpeg stream

 >> > The driver apparently works well, as I have :
 >> >
 >> > PCI: Found IRQ 9 for device 00:0b.0
 >> > stradis: 1 card(s) found.
 >> > stradis0: config =3D 00 03 13 c2 26 0f ff ff ff ff (...)

 >> No, you installed the wrong driver.
 >> The Stradis card uses the same PCI bridge chip but the Stradis driver
 >> does not properly check if it really is a Stradis card or something
 >> else (like in this case a DVB card).

Thanks Ralph, the driver now says :

dvb0: AV7111 - firm f0240009, rtsl b0250018, vid 71010068, app 00010002
dvb: 1 dvb(s) found!

Does it seem better to you ?

I tried to compile tuxzap, but it fails. I have automake 1.4, here is
the stdout :

---
$ ./autogen.sh
**Warning**: I am going to run `configure' with no arguments.
If you wish to pass any to it, please specify them on the
`./autogen.sh' command line.

processing .
Running aclocal  ...
aclocal: configure.in: 99: macro `AM_PATH_GTK' not found in library
Running autoheader...
configure.in:97: warning: Cannot check for file existence when cross compiling
Running automake --gnu  ...
Running autoconf ...
configure.in:97: warning: Cannot check for file existence when cross compiling
Running ./configure ...
./configure: line 541: syntax error near unexpected token `AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE($PACKAGE,'
./configure: line 541: `AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE($PACKAGE, $VERSION)'

$
---

Maybe someone has an idea how to fix this ?

 > And the DVB driver fails dramatically if there are other SAA7146 cards in
 > the system, like Siemens MXB or Technisat MediafocusII. I'm using a
 > patched 0.8.2-one which overcomes this issue rather well.

That means you can only have one card for each computer ? Well that's
enough for me yet anyway :)

--
Fabien Penso <penso@linuxfr.org>
http://perso.LinuxFR.org/penso/