[linux-dvb] Re: "Standard" VDR remote control.

On 7 Sep 2001, at 7:04, Emil Naepflein wrote:

> I therefor bought the OneForAll 4 Digital which seems to be the ideal
> remote for VDR and TV, of course except for the Pronto. ;-)

a bit expensive but small, handy, logical and good to use is the

	sony rm-vz950t

. i use it for my denon dts-receiver, an onkyo cd player and vdr
(with that coloured buttons) without any problems - no sony except
the tv which i only turn on/off with it.

	http://sony.devel.endlos.at/3.php?data=28987

wbr.tja...

thomas jagoditsch
email:tja@tja.org