[linux-dvb] Re: What have changed in DVB CVS yesterday?

How old is your CAM (I assume its a Irdeto 4x.SE)?

I read some tima ago in a forgotten place that some of the older IRDETO CAMs have a hardware problem to start up, somtimes first shown by age.

There was a descrition how to fix it. It was somthing like sold a new resistor in to fix a bad designed one. (I belive it belonged to a oszillator circuit)

Can you test your CAM in a normal DVB box? If it shows the same problem, its not the drivers voult...

mfg.
Alexander

IhrName@web.de, 8MB Speicher, Verschluesselung - http://freemail.web.de