[linux-dvb] We should start a Maillinglist for VDR

Hi list,

what do you all think about wedging of the VDR topics from the DVB mailinglist to a new one for VDR? The program is in great, dynamic and fast development.
Many messages on linux-dvb discuss a problem concerning parts in VDR which do not depend on driver development or DVB hardware.
The newer parts like DVD and MP3 playback produce many new problems and questions which are discussed on this maillinglist.
And there are still many good ideas out there how to improve the functionality of vdr and make it a tool for playing many types of media. All these expansion will produce even more mails which also do not have any in common with driver development or DVB hardware.
The DVB maillinglist gets off topic. We should think about splitting this list into different parts before it gets overloaded by many different topics.
This would also be a way to reduce the number of mails.

So what

	Tim

--
                \\\///