[linux-dvb] Re: Latest CVS driver loses A/V sync

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> Is it just me or can somebody else confirm that the latest driver
> from the CVS loses A/V sync after doing a pause or fast forward/back
> operation in VDR?
>
> Sometimes even right after starting a replay audio and video are not
> in sync here.

Exactly the same here, but not with the latest driver.
I am still using the Aug 22 driver from your web site.

The effect goes away most of the time, when I stop and re-start
the playback.

I have not researched it carefully yet, but it seems to me that
it happens mostly on Pro7. Maybe it is related to AC3?

Carsten.