Von: linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org
[mailto:linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org]Im Auftrag von Matthias Fechner
Gesendet: Sonntag, 9. September 2001 12:28
An: linux-dvb@linuxtv.org
Betreff: [linux-dvb] Encoding DVD to replay with VDR

Hi,

now i tried to encoding a DVD to replay it with VDR.
I reencoded the MPEG-Stream at 720x576 with 2MBit average and 4 MBit max
videorate. I encoded audio with 128kBit.

Than i muxed it, but when i tried to replay it with VDR i only hear audio,
but the screen is black.

I tried to multiplex it as DVD and as MPEG-Stream but this dont make any
differences.

Can anyone say to me, what i do false?

Gruss
Matthias