[linux-dvb] Re: Latest CVS driver loses A/V sync

Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de(Klaus Schmidinger)  09.09.01 15:43

Once upon a time Klaus Schmidinger shaped the electrons to say...

>Is it just me or can somebody else confirm that the latest driver
>from the CVS loses A/V sync after doing a pause or fast forward/back
>operation in VDR?

>Sometimes even right after starting a replay audio and video are not
>in sync here.

Same here(already mailed), but i did not load the driver from CVS
have the one from your website:

lrwxrwxrwx  1 24 Aug  6 20:28 DVB -> siemens_dvb-0.9-20010803

Some time ago the "trick" "rewind shortly" works.
But now the sync is hold only for a second...no sync at all.

Have this on wdr, 1+ etc.

Too i have a lot of -recorded- artefacts in sound and images.

I think those occure when the menu is activated?

Maybe LIRC is eating too much CPU time?