[linux-dvb] Re: Encoding DVD to replay with VDR

Hi,

>  > Btw I have 2 mpeg streams which are unplayable with the DVB card. It
>  > isn't problem with multiplexing (I've remultiplexed), I think the video
>  > ES headers are non-standard or non-supported fps/resolution.
> It could be the resolution.
>
> Can you give me an example of a file that doesn't work?

Checked again all of my sample files.

None of the 23.96 and 24 fps files work, i got just black screen.
(tested both xawtv and PAL TV connected to tvout)

Some 24fps examples:
ftp://ftp.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/samples/MPEG-VOB/dallas.mpg
ftp://ftp.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/samples/MPEG-VOB/JapAd.mpg

Most of 25fps and 29/30 fps files work, except this one:
ftp://ftp.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/DVB-bug/Lara.mpg

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

--
mailto:arpi@thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu