[linux-dvb] VDR MP3 Extension & Sound after Playback

Hi all,

I tried a little bit around with the MP3 extended VDR (0.94),
to find out, why the sound is missing after MP3 Playback.

I found something strange:

I watch Pro7, start playback of MP3.  After that i switch back
to TV Mode and have no more sound. Now I switch to an encrypted
PW Channel and I get the sound and video of the current channel (Pro7).
If i switch back to Pro7 with its right channel number (or to
any different channel), the sound goes away again.

FYI: I have a simple Siemens DVB card without any decryption modules.
The drivers are downloaded from Klaus' homepage, when he released
the 0.94er VDR.

I don't have really an idea, where to search. But this "feature"
is a little bit annoying to me. It would be great, if we could find
a solution in the near future...

Mario